1. Drink water. Divide your body weight in half and drink that many ounces daily.
2. No sugary drinks, or energy drinks.
Soda, Redbull, juices, coffee
3. No candy or packaged snacks! Instead almonds, cashews, or veggies. Snack throughout the day keeping up the metabolism.
4. Eat a clean lunch. Greens, organic chicken, quinoa, avocado. Heavy meals slow you down for the afternoon. No lunch hangovers! If you want to take a nap after your meal don’t eat it.
5. If possible get a brisk 10 or 15 minute walk in once a day, and stretch throughout. Take 2 minute breaks on the hour by stepping away from your work station. Your brain needs breaks just like your body needs breaks while working out.
This will help with your energy level, and avoiding sugar crashes. Crashes will seriously impact your ability to work throughout the day. Break the brutal cycle spiking your blood sugar throughout the day.
Diet and exercise play an integral role having success in a sales career. Be sure to have a daily routine to ensure having the energy and positive attitude to be your best.
All you need to do is get in a good workout. A solid 45 minute workout that gets the heart rate up is the perfect anecdote to self correcting a bad attitude or bleak outlook. Now this isn’t groundbreaking knowledge, but the key is ACTUALLY doing it.
So lets say you are throwing yourself a pity part or feeling unmotivated give yourself a kick in the butt. If you are having trouble getting yourself to the gym or going to your favorite park visualize yourself doing it beforehand. So say its Monday and you know need to workout Tuesday visualize yourself working out right after work on Tuesday. Right before bed lay down and picture yourself getting your workout clothes together and bringing your gym bag to work. Then continue visualizing in your mind that you go straight to the gym after work. You are building this into your subconscious so that you will automatically do it. So right when you wake up continue visualizing yourself working out right after work. Give it a try. What can it hurt?
If you don’t find yourself in the gym Tuesday visualize yourself doing it Wednesday!!
Now, spirit of intent is important as well. How committed are you to getting yourself out of a funk and into the gym?
- Creativity is the answer to all desires and wants in life
- Happiness doesn't lie in the future but only in the present
- When your work is your passion the world will stand up and take notice